What we're watching on Netflix: When Calls The Heart, season one
What I'm reading: None Like Him, by Jen Wilkin and Civil War Blunders, (and a Bible study on a few women of the Bible by AMG)
Current Quilt Projects: Saturday Sampler (a block of the month), Gemstones (last year's Gatherings project), Modern Neutrals (this year's Gatherings project)
What Quilt Projects I'm Thinking About: an artistic pond quilt, an artistic farm quilt, Farmhouse Vintage, a 2"square pattern and a Bear Claw pattern
Current non-quilt projects: cracking 2016 pecans, editing old home videos
Upcoming household project: the garden and possible signage
An area we're seriously lacking in: hospitality. I don't think we've had a family over to the house in over a year.
My new favorite quote: I can do anything, but I cannot do everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
1 comment:
ahhh....when calls the heart is my favorite. I am so upset that we don't get the Hallmark channel because season two left as a cliff hanger.....of course!! I don't think they will ever get season 3 up there. I might have to go to Lifeway and buy it.
Post a Comment