I took pictures of today's work, but they won't be posted until tomorrow.
- Chicken pen supplies...we now have them all, with help coming this weekend to put it together!
- Medicine - prescription dropped off and filled!
- Dr's office - form signed, picked up, and delivered to...
- Rex Wellness Center- I'm officially roped in and have the first part of my "physical testing" on Friday afternoon.
- yardwork - picked Mrs. Bryan's blueberries for her AND watered my garden
And best of all...my peas are coming up! I only planted them this past Friday, and wasn't expecting them for another 5-8 days! Bobby was laughing at me because I dreamed I went out this morning and everything I planted Friday had not only sprung up but had bloomed...totally unrealistic, but hey! So I was thrilled to see all these little plant heads popping up out of the ground.
And, because there's a lot of laundry to do and my kitchen is more than a tad messy, I wiped off my sweat and...took pictures! I actually got quite close to the little rabbit who eats clover in our front yard every morning and evening (and for a while enjoyed some of my cabbage plants!) but is very careful to stay right outside the dog's fence line. Who knows? After I get Bobby squared away for the evening I might even open today's mail!