My oldest niece graduates from college next week. This past weekend was her last college musical, and it was none other than "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown". For those who didn't know, I've been an avid Peanuts fan since I was 8 years old. The following photos are from Welch College's facebook page, showing Em singing "Suppertime". Yes, she was Snoopy. :) Her younger sister, who is a junior, is the one in red.
Of all the parts she had, I think "Suppertime" was one of my top two favorites. (The other was the scene involving Crabby Lucy.) We crammed a LOT into this weekend trip, but hopefully I can post more pictures this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...



No comments:
Post a Comment