We had snow flurries yesterday. It lasted for a whopping 20 minutes.
Garner granted approval for Bryan Road Elementary School to be built, without curbs and gutters (which is what the school system suggested to much outroar at the last meeting). I'm not sure why the meetings lasted as long as it did, but I was thankful I made the choice to stay home.
Making a quilt at someone's request is not as fun as doing it as a gift. In fact, it can be stressful.
I never dreamed I'd say this, but the book Plague of the Frogs (about all the deformed frogs found in Minnesota in the 1990s) has become quite interesting in the last 100 pages. Everything I thought was going to be the reason behind the atrocities is turning out not to be the cause. I may be quite surprised by the end of it.
My favorite section of the newscast this morning? The number of people interviewed on the street who have already broken their new year resolutions. Ha!
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
No comments:
Post a Comment