Pictures will come next week.
Tonight, I will join classmates of 20 years ago at a reserved section of a football game.
I will cheer and clap.
But I will go home happy, regardless of the outcome. I'm weird that way.
Then tomorrow, we will all meet to talk and catch up, eat dinner, and....watch football.
That's what happens when you live in Alabama.
Go Blue Devils and Roll Tide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
1 comment:
hope you had fun.....i still have that saying in my mind....we don't chomp, we stomp!!
Post a Comment