Well, it might not happen today, but I have almost all of the needed supplies for my garden fence.
If all goes well, before we leave on our mini vacation Friday, the remainder of the garden will be tilled, fertilized, planted, watered, and fenced in. No chickens eating my tomatoes, watermelon, or cucumbers. (Yes, I'm still holding out hope my wimpy tomatoes will grow up.) And if I plant peas, hopefully no deer stripping the stalks clean.
AND, today is the LAST day of election training. WHoooHOOO! I'll still have to skim through the manual before May 4, but at least all of my training will be over. I'm still debating whether or not to apply for the early voting positions in November.
Speaking of jobs, I'm entertaining the possibility of working for Bobby's uncle one day a week starting in May and running through the summer. He operates Ball's produce and needs someone to oversee the produce stand at one of the markets where he sells. I'm debating about whether or not to give him a call and offer. Maybe I could get part of my paycheck in strawberries? :) It's a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
No comments:
Post a Comment