The hardwood floors in 2 of our rooms in our house are showing bare wood in spots. I've refinished and polished to the point I'm done and the floors are in danger of being ruined. The floor guy told us most hardwood floor finishes last for 12 years. It's been 19 for us, so it's time to get them redone.
And that means we have to move everything out of those rooms in about 2 weeks. Did I mention a lot of this stuff has been in place for 19 years?!?!
So today I started tackling cleaning out the desk drawers in the study...here's just one of the antiques I found:
Bobby's nieces in college don't even know what floppy disks are! All of our correspondence from when we are dating are saved on t floppies. I think it may be too late to get the information off (and I'm okay with that.)
Who knows what else we're going to find?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...

No comments:
Post a Comment