Bobby is back behind the wheel!!! :)
I am too tired to count up how long it's been, but as of today his 2nd new chair is adapted to drive the van. And that makes me a very happy person.
And this Friday is also our church's annual ladies ornament exchange...at my house. So each day I've been trying to tackle one area of the house. Tuesday evening a young girl from church came over to help with the Bethlehem scene. I'll have to write more about that Saturday. :)
I didn't totally finish cleaning the kitchen this afternoon, but I did put a huge dent in it. So hopefully that will be finished tomorrow and I can tackle the living room, which includes putting up my AL tree and my NC tree. :)
So I've not dropped off the face of the earth. I've just been dreadfully busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
No comments:
Post a Comment