I have an unusual sense of humor.
Last year Bobby got a gift that was hysterically funny.
Even funnier was his almost-a-vegetarian niece's facial expression when she found out he actually ATE it. :)
I won't tell you what it REALLY was. You'll just have to wonder. At least until after Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
2 comments:
OH boy! I don't think I would ever have the guts to try it...or even guess what it is!
ugh!!
Post a Comment