Last month during our visit/vacation to Alabama, we had the opportunity to visit with my Aunt Pat. This was my first visit to her Montgomery house, and it was a special treat because a good chunk of the house was wheelchair accessible. That is very unusual, especially for older homes.
In one of her rooms, this is the main piece of furniture. When I saw it, my first thought was "Susan!" (my sister-in-law), immediately bumped by "a church window" and "I LOVE It!"
It's a bookcase that my cousin found at an antique store. I think it is absolutely lovely.
And for this pic she'll absolutely kill me the next time she sees me, but this is her cooking. As a child I always dreamed of growing up to dress like her. And then I sadly grew up and realized that the tunic tops and long flowy skirts and knee-length boots that she wore and looked so elegant in make short people like me look dumpy and even shorter. But I still like the way she dresses, and should God every stretch me out like her or my little sister, I too will wear tunic tops and A-frame dresses. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
No comments:
Post a Comment