Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
1 comment:
The broom. You have to hang a rug over a clothesline and beat it to get it clean. And I'm not even sure that works. After this past weekend, I've decided that I hate rugs and carpet. Let me tell you, playing "hot potato" in the house with twin boys is never a good idea. And getting the glass out of the carpet is impossible. We will all die of splinter infections.
Post a Comment