My husband says I have no concept of time.
Sadly, he's right. And 90% of the time that no longer bothers me.
So here's my list of things I won't get done this Christmas:
- The house cleaned top to bottom before we go.
- Hand-printed Christmas cards (Dollar Tree is such a blessing!)
- Clothes made for my youngest niece.
- an open house (yeah, I know...I've only done that once in 10 years).
- Nice Christmas meals twice a week in the dining room.
Unfortunately, there are things that are not nice to do (like laundry) that must be done this morning. And then there are things to do (like caroling) that we'll get to do this afternoon.
AND...only four squares of quilting left. My goal is to finish that tonight, then sew the binding Sunday afternoon and wash and pack it on Monday!!!! But, as my husband likes to remind me, I have a warped sense of time, so the reality is that it may not be finished until we get to Alabama.
Se la vie. (That's life.)