The demise of the following characters:
- the garden - while my tomatoes and okra are still gleefully putting out; it's time for the peas to be mowed under; and unless I develop a wild urge to plant turnip greens, broccoli, or lettuce, by the end of this month I will plow the whole thing up and mulch it.
- apples - while my target goal was to finish off all the apples before this month, I didn't quite make it. But Lord willing, by the end of the week the remaining two buckets will be tres finis and I will be glad!
- living room painting - another Aug project, but hey, it's officially started!
- muscadimes - two buckets down, and we're not counting how many to go!
- the 2008 presidential election - three REQUIRED training sessions between now and the big day; I'm hoping our laptop doesn't crash like it did during the primary
the birth of new characters:
- pears - oh me, oh my, I do hope these finish faster than the apples!
- a quilting group - some quilters in our church are discussing getting together once a month to quilt; I hope it comes to pass (and yes, I DO plan to finally baste and start finishing Bobby's quilt)
- CHRISTMAS shopping!
- prayerfully, hopefully, maybe just maybe a new SEMI-PERMANENT CHURCH LOCATION!
- A TRIP TO ALABAMA
- a beading class - there are rumors floating around that one of our many lady beaders at CBC is going to offer a one day beading class. I've already bought a few beads!
There are lots of other things happening, too, but if I write too many more then my head feels full and my heart feels panicked. Onward, ho!