And that is not where I was headed with this post, but I guess the date has my brain whirring in all kinds of crazy directions.
Highlights from this crazy week:
- Quilted a full size quilt top in 2 hrs at Thread Waggle Quilting (a long arm rental place in Raleigh)
- Spent yesterday cutting grass on a borrowed zero-turn lawnmower (ours broke down and goes back to the shop Monday).
- I stupidly did not apply sunscreen and am slightly pink.
- Uncovered the cabbages to weed in their bed and left them uncovered for less than 24 hrs. We are now 2 heads less. One is totally devoured; the other halfway. Oh those dear, stupid chickens.
- We're checking daily now for little heads to be poking out from Momma hen. Monday is the official day, and next Wednesday is don the gloves and throw out eggs if nothing has happened day.
- E5 bp readings are becoming a trend in our household again.
- Bought a LulaRoe shirt that I LOVE!!!
- Finished some sewing/store samples for a friend/quilt shop owner.
- Spent a lot of time browsing on CraigsList this week.
- Potential training slots for election schedules came out this week...so not ready for it to be that time of year again.