I got the phone call today. I am no longer a back-up candidate for early elections in Wake County, but have now been moved to staff position. I have a hr staff meeting at 4:30 this afternoon (yes, in 3 hrs), and then will be working for the next 10 days straight, then have 1 day off before gearing up for the main election where I'll go back to my normal job of Coordinator. So next on my agenda is figuring out who to vote for so I can head downtown and cast my vote today, seeing as it's now the only chance I have. A part of me feels like I've just been handed a curveball. The other part of me says no, this isn't a curveball. My blogger friend who's just been told they have to a) find a new place to live and b) do it by May 26 has been thrown a curveball.
Isn't it awesome that we serve a God who is never taken by surprise?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
1 comment:
Yes, it is - very good to know God doesn't get thrown curveballs.
Post a Comment