Monday, June 14, 2010
Hancocks update
After filing an on-line complaint with Hancocks, the Raleigh store manager called today to see what they could do to make things right. When I told her I thought $10 of store credit would cover the damaged material, she said she'd call headquarters and call me back. They would replace the fabric if I brought it back in. Ummm, what part of "it's already been cut" did she not understand? And $10 is not worth driving back to Raleigh for this week. But I was happy for the prompt response, and she did tell me that they've hired three new employees this month. But I don't think I'll go back there for fabric. Their sewing machine attachments and such are great and they've always been helpful in that area, but I don't have the patience, time, or money to waste on something like that again. Anyhooo, just wanted you to know that their customer service does respond!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait...it's almost March?!?
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
10 more months 'til Christmas. This last month has been an absolute blur. Cleaning at Mrs. Bryan's house, cleaning at our house, lo...
-
While in Virginia last week, we visited the Shenandoah Caverns . It's one of three caverns in the area, but this one clearly specifies o...
-
The other day at work we were discussing the homeless men who frequent 1010/401. One of the three will periodically change his sign to list...
1 comment:
That was nice that they called. I was thinking it was maybe someone new. Dave's Grandma has shopped there for years and loves it. Just sorry it happened to you!
Post a Comment